BIA Bucks: The downtown ‘gift card’ program
- BIA Buck’s are our gift certificates. BIA Bucks are an economic booster to our BIA members and enable shoppers to contribute to BIA retailers. BIA Bucks can be purchased from the BIA office, and are sold in $5.00 denominations. There is no expiry on BIA bucks. BIA Bucks can be used at most Downtown Carleton Place businesses. Any issues using them please contact the Downtown Carleton Place BIA Office.
Facade Improvement Grant: Would you like to improve the outside of your store or building?
BIA Board Resources:
The BIA Board is working hard for you.
- Board Members
- Previous Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Member Application Form
- Addressing the Board
- Ontario BIA Association Handbook
Town of Carleton Place Resources
Lanark and Government Resources
- Tourism Signage
- Census Data
- County Business Resources
- Tourism Information Center
- The Carleton Place and District Chamber of Commerce
Are you a new business in the BIA?
Click Here to download our welcome letter, and other useful resources as a PDF document.
Planning an Event?
Events can draw visitors to experience our beautiful downtown. The BIA and the Town of Carleton Place host several great events. We also encourage business owners to work together to come up with their own events. Please consider:
- Sharing Facebook posts and videos
- The Downtown Carleton Place newsletter
- Contact our office to discuss other way to market & advertise.
- BIA Co-operative Event and Advertising Grant Program
- Student Volunteer Hours: Would you like to obtain your volunteer hours quickly? We can assist, Downtown Carleton Place BIA
volunteer opportunities include, helping at all our events, with setup and teardown, helping beautification with weeding and litter disposal. Visiting stores to deliver posters and newsletters. Office administrative help.
Please help us improve our activities.
Contact us with your feedback about any BIA activities and programs.
Real Estate & Retail Space Rental:
Looking for real estate, need to rent storefront? Please contact one of our local Downtown Real Estate/Rental offices, they can help you with rentals or a purchase.