Join us for Doors Open Carleton Place!
Hosted by the town’s Municipal Heritage Committee, this event will be a wonderful opportunity to visit historical buildings in the community – often with a chance to see spaces not normally open to the public.
We’ve included local landmarks like our town hall, as well as churches, former schools and some “over-the-shop” apartments on our main street!
- Canadian Co-operative Wool Growers Limited
- Carleton Place and Beckwith Heritage Museum
- Carleton Place Town Hall
- The Grand Hotel
- Hawthorne Mill – South Shore Landing Inc.
- Keyes Block Apartments
- Masonic Temple
- Moore House
- Sinders Bridal House
- St. James Anglican Church
- Zion Memorial United Church