It was announced today that more than 1,000 Ontario small main street businesses have started the qualification process for a Digital Transformation Grant.
Through the recently announced Digital Transformation Grant Program, there are 2,000 Digital Transformation Grants of $2,500 being awarded until March 2020 to qualifying main street small businesses to help them invest in digital technologies and training to compete and grow.
- Digital Marketing
- Hiring a consultant/agency/person to execute Digital Marketing initiatives
- Redesign, Improvement of existing website
- Development of new website
- Graphic design software
- Productivity Software (LastPass, Hootsuite, Dropbox, etc.)
- Social Media Software (Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.)
- Security Software
- Other software as evidenced in the DTP
Do not miss out on your opportunity to potentially receive a Digital Transformation Grant to assist your business! Apply today before they are gone.