Bridge Street Reconstruction
The Bridge Street reconstruction will include the following components:
- New road surface
- New concrete sidewalks
- New decorative LED lighting
- New trees and improved precast concrete tree grates to improve pedestrian walking surface
- Three pedestrian crossovers that are legally recognized with audible functionality
- Numerous streetscape features will be added including planting areas, new street furniture, and stamped concrete.
Wish to see the renderings of what our downtown will look like? CLICK HERE
Town staff have been diligently working with our consultant RV Anderson and Louis Bray Construction to develop a thorough plan that will ensure Bridge Street is completed in a safe and timely manner. The reconstruction of Bridge Street started on May 2nd, 2022 and is to be substantially completed by September 30th, 2022.
- We encourage you to sign up to receive the Town’s e-newsletter (CP Scoop) as each week we will continue to provide weekly construction updates on what to expect in the days ahead. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
Although I have retired from my position as Director of Public Works, I have been retained by the Town as a Project Manager for the Central Bridge Replacement, and the Bridge St. Reconstruction. Should you need additional answers, clarification, or have a particular concern, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 613-257-2253 or by email at email@example.com