Saturday, June 16, 9 am – 3 pm
Canadian Co-operative Woolgrowers – 142 Franktown Rd.
Come Celebrate 100 years of the Canadian Co-operative Wools Growers.
Help us celebrate our wool & fiber-ous roots!
Enjoy goat yoga, pancake breakfast, maker market, Stalwart beer garden, food vendors, amazing music, sheep shearing and the Art Shack unveiling and decorating.
What’s going on?
- Carp Goat Yoga sessions starting at 9:00 am and 10:30 am.
- Pancake, bacon and sausage breakfast from 9:00 – 11:00 am. $5 per person, 2 & under are free.
- Country music by Country Reflections on the Cavanagh Sound Stage. Country Reflections song list goes from the 1950s right up to top 30 Country and some Rock hits of today.
- Spinners / Weavers / Knitters demonstrations & displays.
Something for the kids?
- Kids Play Area, including hay bale pyramid and corn sandboxes.
- Unveiling & decorating of the much-anticipated Downtown Carleton Place Art Shack.
- Pony rides.
Food & Brews
- Black Tartan
- Jolly Hog
- Stalwart Craft Beer Tent
- Bryan & Sandy’s Cool Treats and Confectionary
- 613 Chill Zone Ice Cream
Lots of Great Shopping
This year, we have 23 fantastic vendors taking part in Lambs Down Park Festival, along with Real Wool Shop and CCWG Livestock Supplies & Equestrian Center Sidewalk Sales. Be sure to stop by their booths.
Royal LePage Carleton Place
Jane Macmillian Originals
Raven Art Muskoka
Peaches and Vines
The Cupcake Revolution
Debb’s Wooden Treasures
Helga Klien Designs
The Farmhouse Soaporium
Learn to Curl with Carleton Place Curling Club
Little Loves Co.
Total Rhythm Dance Studio
Enjoy the History
- Visit the railroad memorabilia on display in the restored Engine House, which is now home to CCWG Livestock Supplies and Equestrian Center.
- All day, Sheep Shearing Demonstrations
- Tour the Canadian Co-operative Wool Growers & Celebrate 100 years of Wool. Did you know more than three million pounds of wool arrive annually from every part of Canada to be graded right here in Carleton Place!